Old February 13th 14, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default FES in Contests

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 3:00:38 PM UTC-6, Sean F (F2) wrote:
Not my job. Isn't that what the handicap committee does?

They evaluate. If you have a link to the actual data, it would be much appreciated. I have seen the video of a couple of the flights (one with and one without the prop installation), but have not been able to find the polars. The committee cannot work with a statement of "2 to 4%". They need hard data to review.

So, please forgive my first response. If you can provide data in the form of polars, sink rate tables, or some such, or even a link to actual data, it would be appreciated. You seem to have a better knowledge of where this can be found than I, as I have looked and could not find actual data. If I have actual data, I can help in getting it to the right people for review.

Help appreciated,
Steve