Old July 21st 18, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Capacity flask sizes for older PZL and Winter varios.

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 3:43:41 PM UTC-7, SoaringXCellence wrote:
I can't answer for the exact size, I but I have several in different sizes that you can have for the shipping. I know that one is a Winter .45l

Mike

Mike - I appreciate the offer may take you up on that.

The two I have are .45L and an old stanley thermos bottle. It would be nice to know which is best for which vario. The 1m/s unit is no longer on the Winter tables, but the 2m/s is, and it is the only one that uses a 1.8L flask. Maybe the 1m/s needs a 3.6L flask. ;o)

Someone out there may have an old manual laying around and has the right answer.