Old June 30th 04, 07:21 PM
Russell Kent

"Green refrigerators by the flightline"? WTF izzat?

BTW, I concur with several other posters' statements that AirVenture
attendees & volunteers are a notably honorable group.

Russell Kent

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Steve Campbell" wrote

Theft is quite rare at OSH. I've been there every year for the last

10
years. There are many stories of recovered wallets with no loss of

money,
but you never know. I stay at the EAA campground and usually just lock

up
my camera and any other small valuables in the car (hopefully this will

be
in the plane by 2006) during the day. Chairs, coolers, tents, food, and
other misc is very safe if they don't get blown away by a passing
thunderstorm.
Steve Campbell

I left a digital camera and fanny pack in one of the "green refrigerators"
by the flightline, and someone took the time to find lost and found, and
turn it in, wallet and camera in original condition.
--
Jim in NC

---