Old May 30th 05, 03:54 AM
ttaylor at cc.usu.edu

Default Winpilot and Colibri Problems

I am running a system that includes WinPilot running on an Ipaq 37XX
series, Colibri GPS/logger and Borgelt B50. The system is very
unstable and will usually only run for an hour at the most and often
only a few minutes before it crashes or gives an error message.

I get a "lost GPS signal" quite often even though the colibri is
showing nine satellites and a 3D lock. Other times the Ipaq just
locks up and has to have the reset button pushed to get it running
again.

I have spoken to an other pilot with the same configuration and he is
having similar problems.

Has anyone dealt with this and found a solution or has any ideas of
what ot do to fix this?

Tim