Old February 13th 07, 01:56 AM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Gernot Hassenpflug

Default Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

"Mark Test" writes:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

Hey nomorewar.....what are you doing to prevent Iran from
buildings nukes? It seems to me you want Iran to go nuclear....

Do you really believe Iran has peaceful intentions? We all lose
if the mid-east goes nuclear....

It just postpones the inevitable. Think of it like this: if a country,
under proper guidance, develops nuclear power (and weaponry) they have
a strong infrastructure, education and scientific community to handle
it. Compare this with a country importing weapons from somewhere else
out of desperation. Which do you think is going to make a "mistake"
first? The developed nations cannot forever pretend that they are the
arbiters for the rest of the world, even if some in their populations
believe this.
--
BOFH excuse #288:

Hard drive sleeping. Let it wake up on it's own...