Old August 13th 17, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Standards for competition reporting

Bruce's FB page does not require logging in to view.
He was also using my tracker, along with the rest of it. As I was not a registered competitor, the tracker "JS" appeared on the Garner Field tracking, but not under the 18m Nationals link which had the turnpoints.
Others possibly had not registered trackers on glideport.aero, but just let their crew have the link.
I put my APRS in Brad's glider on the last task, thinking it could all fall apart. That tracker is only on the usual APRS sites.
Jim