Old August 16th 17, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Standards for competition reporting

Go outside and play! Leave your cell phone behind. Who needs "virtual
friends"?

I created a Facebook account using a fake username and a separate email
created just for that purpose. I refused all attempts to "locate
friends" and I don't monitor that email account. Problem solved! I can
see the postings of gliding related stuff if I choose, and I'm not
bombarded by "friend requests" from people I've never heard of. For a
good laugh, look up the Southpark episode regarding Facebook...

On 8/15/2017 11:51 PM, Sean Fidler wrote:
Sadly refusing to have a Facebook account leaves you behind...sorry :-(

--
Dan, 5J