Old February 13th 13, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AGL

Default Turn coordinator? How dare they!

On Wednesday, 13 February 2013 09:27:06 UTC-5, Sean F (F2) wrote:
No way this potential cheater (why else would he have a TC?) would reveal himself. :-)

Perhaps it came with the plane when he bought it. My plane came with one, and I was going to take it out, but was advised by those I respect that it might save my life sometime if I end up where I don't want to be in wave sometime.

I don't do competition. Too many type "A's" for something that's supposed to be fun.