Old August 31st 04, 11:17 PM
BUFDRVR

Bob Coe wrote:

When it comes to combat, men's souls ar easily read.

Really!!?? Interesting. I've never been able to read a mans soul, but I'd
be interested in learning how.

Only Kramer can do it. He also has the power to determine who will make a good
president before the election, that way he knows which non-combat experienced
politicians to vote for. Its real easy though, if they have a (D) after there
name, its a sure sign, no matter their lack of military experience

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"