Old November 27th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gatt

Default Pilots are, indeed, rare...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Actually, I believe man was capable of flying much sooner than the
Wrights. I once heard that Iron Eaglebutt Henriques, a shamonyu medicine
man of the world famous Gravitigotcha tribe in South America once obtained
an unassisted sustained flight of 3,212 feet between the top of Angel
Falls and the forest floor in the year 1688, marking both the need for
more efficient airfoils and for tennis shoes to be worn at the top of the
falls.

Might want to check your facts. Tennis shoes were not yet introduced in
South America by 1688...

;P