Old September 2nd 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Too Old?

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:58:12 -0700, Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:

Hell, I'm 72 and fly an experimental helicopter which, because of my
modifications involve a bit of "Test Flying". More than that, I recently
soloed an ultralight helicopter where the only check out possible was to get
the numbers for rpm and egt.
If they are going to put age limits on flying, they better start with age
limits for people driving and especially driving those huge motor homes just
a few feet from my car at closing velocities around 150mph and better.

Apples and oranges imo Stu-Kath.