Old July 19th 04, 12:39 PM
Billy Preston

"WalterM140" wrote

In "F-911" you can hear Congresswoman Corrine Brown say that 16,000 of her
constituents had been illegally disinfranchised in Duvall County.

Yes they were. The county has no voting plan, the congresswoman has never
demanded a plan, and basically, there are no educated people in the county past
the 8th grade. It's a county not up to even third-world standards. I would say
16,000 is too low. I think the people who can't read are about double that number.

This county shouldn't even be allowed to vote, as most of their votes are bought
with cigarettes, booze, and in some cases cash. Then they go to the polls and can't
even drive a nail through a piece of paper correctly. They can't read.

Brown says they all voted for Gore. She should know, she paid them. Alas, they
were too stupid to execute the crime.

If this is Moore shooting his wad to prove a point, he is sorely scrapping bottom.