Old May 18th 17, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 11:12:55 AM UTC-6, Ron Gleason wrote:
On Thursday, 18 May 2017 08:59:56 UTC-6, Sean Fidler wrote:
I am excited about next season where Seminole will host the FAI SGP USA and the 18-meter Nationals.

Sean are you announcing that Seminole is hosting the 2018 18 Meter Nationals? Nothing on the SSA calendar. The query for 2018 contests returns' NO CONTESTS FOUND

So what are the dates for 2018 18 Meter Nationals?

Rich also informed me that the 18's in 2018 were to be in Seminole...or they put in a bid for them? I am just not sure but I also believe the time frame was for May. We were chatting before launch and I could be mistaken on time and if it was an award.

Best. Tom #711