Old June 15th 04, 04:32 AM
Jay Honeck

Jay, what is the latest on your "freebie's"?

After nearly a year of use, the Twenty 3Gs that Lightspeed's president gave
me last year at OSH '03 have been absolutely bulletproof -- to the point
where I have now purchased another pair for ourselves, and another pair as a
gift.

Their new headsets are everything the previous models were not, combining
Lightspeed's typical comfort and performance with the robustness and
durability that any work-a-day headsets should possess.

I am firmly back in the Lightspeed camp -- IMHO you can buy from them with
confidence once again.

:-)
--
Jay Honeck