Old January 17th 20, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Parachute needed

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9:18:10 PM UTC-6, Craig Funston wrote:

Colton, I've got a couple chutes more than I need. One well past 20 years old and one nearing 20 years old. The challenge is finding a rigger who will work with you on these. They've been well cared for, but age is age. You can find my contact info on the SSA website or ask Steve Leonard how to reach me.

Cheers,
Craig Funston
JN / 7Q

Or, ask about any of the 4 excess chutes I have. But, you might get something a bit newer with the cast to R.A.S. Do any of your chutes come with a Nimbus 3, Craig? I am sure Colten will be looking for an upgrade after a season or two in his 1-26. :-)

Steve Leonard