Old January 11th 04, 03:10 PM
Phil Sisson, Litchfield Aerobatic Club

Video Guy wrote:

Hello

My family has an aerial photograph of an airport we need help to identify.
It was taken by my late father-in-law sometime in the 1960's. At least that
's our guess. Could be a little later; and maybe even a bit earlier; we
just aren't sure.

We feel this airport is in the Midwest, likely Southern Illinois or
Missouri, but we can't rule out other states of the Midwest area.

The photo is on a tiny website -
http://webpages.charter.net/divp/airport/index.htm

PLEASE take a look to see if you might be able to help us ID this airport.
There is an email link directly from the website. Or. we could run a
contest on this NG. First prize is the satisfaction of knowing. Second
prize will not be awarded this time.

Thanks to all,

VideoGuy

PS Any and all who are offended by the cross-posting, please ignore all
cross-posts except the one you are reading at this moment. We will
personally come to your house next week to delete the other "offending"
copies, and offer our heartfelt apology. : )

Thanks again.

It is probably Lambert looking to the south in the late 50's or early
60's.....