Old February 3rd 04, 03:26 PM
Paul Lee

Ron Wanttaja wrote in message . ..
... When the installation manual shows the pin
assignments for the DB-25 connector, the assignments are as if I am looking
directly at the connector on the transponder...right? In other words, the
connector itself will be a mirror of this diagram. That seems to be
confirmed by the teeny teeny numbering on the DB-25 supplied with the unit.

Yes, follow the tiny numbers on the connector. The installation manual
that I got shows connector pinouts from the rear of the
connector. I hooked it up that way and it works fine.

A DB25 solder cup connector is not really difficult.
Try something like high a density DB78 for fun.
Paul Lee, SQ2000 canard project: www.abri.com/sq2000