Old April 21st 14, 10:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default S76 Landing Gear Components

Dear Joe,
We are in the market to Purchase/Exchange NLG Actuator P/N: 2070A200, Please advise price and availability.

Kind regards,
Clinton Nefdt
Titan Helicopter Group - Procurement
T:+2721 936 4400
M:+2783 297 8031

On Wednesday, October 9, 1996 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Joe Kozlowski wrote:
We supply a full line of S76A & S76B Landing Gear components. Parts are
"NEW". Most parts are in stock and on the shelf. We manufacture and
assembly the S76 Nose Landing Gear and S76 Main Landing Gear for BF
Goodrich Aerospace, Landing Gear Divison. We are now starting to
manufacture the new S76 Utility Gear for prototype use.

Part numbers that are in stock:

1944 - Nose Landing Gear Details
1945 - Main Landing Gear Details

2070 - Nose Landing Gear Details
2071 - Main landing Gear Details

Plus all standards. Many customers out there do not realize they can
purchase the details direct from BF Goodrich Aerospace.

For those interested the NEW S76 Utility Landing Gears will have the
following part numbers assigned:

2218 - Nose Landing Gear
2217 - Main Landing Gear

Any questions please don't hesitate to E-mail or send FAX's to
516-589-2519.

Joe Kozlowski