Old April 19th 11, 04:08 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
Draco Malfoy[_2_]

Default Emma Watson's Information

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:05:12 -0400, -Mark- wrote:

I need to get a hold of Emma. I'd saw my legs off to **** her.

I will give anyone who contacts me $100,000 for her cell phone, email
address and her dorm room @ Brown. I went to MIT.

I'm so ****ing cool. I mean, Mark recently made 82 thousand dollars in
one day. Did I mention how beautiful all my new porcelin crowns look?
Yeah, just like Hollywood.

I'm convinced my new white smile is playing a part in keeping my new
14 year old girlfriend mesmerized. Or maybe it's just all this
enthusiastic confident energy I'm exuding. What young beauty wouldn't
**** a tall, muscular, rich pilot-musician. On to Emma.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

Mark IV

WTF?