Old August 11th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Frank Stutzman[_2_]

Default Anyone building new open cockpit planes?

Jay Honeck wrote:
On Aug 10, 4:40 pm, Charles Talleyrand wrote:
Is anyone manufacturing new open cockpit aircraft? I'm aware of the
Waco Classic Aircraft Corporation, which makes new WACOs, but that's
it. Is the WACO the only new built open cockpit aircraft around?

Well, you could always build one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/2tt5pc

Plans-built 1932 Curtiss P6E Hawk replica fighter. 82% scale.

Well, if the orginal poster wanted to build, there are a power lot of
spacewalker, tuholer.

And thats a list I came I came I came up with without working very hard.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"