Old August 13th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John[_1_]

Default Anyone building new open cockpit planes?

On Aug 11, 9:50 pm, "Blueskies" wrote:
"Mike Murdock" wrote in ...
Aerolab, an Italian company, has three nice open cockpit planes:http://www.aerolab.it

-Mike

"Charles Talleyrand" wrote in message
ps.com...
Is anyone manufacturing new open cockpit aircraft? I'm aware of the
Waco Classic Aircraft Corporation, which makes new WACOs, but that's
it. Is the WACO the only new built open cockpit aircraft around?

-Charles Talleyrand

Nope, the LSA prebuilt versions are still in development...

The Pitts from Aviat can be had open cockpit, but it looks like you have to pre-order...

Wow . . . I doubt Classic would consider it . . . but imagine a scaled
LSA version of the YMF-5, perhaps behind the Rotax radial. That
would be cool.