Old April 21st 11, 11:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Justin Case[_3_]

Default ID anyone? - 1 attachment

"tony.anquetil" wrote in
. fr:

This plane is a Blackburn Bucaneer. It was the main attack aircraft
aboard the conventionnal carrier of the Royal Navy.

When the last carrier was scrapped, they were transferred to RAF. In
case of a war against the Warsaw pact, they would have carried
anti-ship missions with the Sea Eagle missile. The 1991 Gulf war might
be its last deployment.

Thanks very much. Was much easier for me to see your typing than the number
on the picture (my eyes, not the monitor's fault).

I apologize for my English. May you correct the sentences?

Never apologize for that! You should hear/see how the majority of us Yanks
dork the language... Government education don't you know.