Old April 25th 11, 12:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Sojourner

Default ID anyone? - 1 attachment

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:09:59 +0200, "tony.anquetil"
wrote:

I apologize for my English. May you correct the sentences?

Your English is far, far better than my schoolboy-grade French, so you
really have no need to worry. 8-)

UK English uses "apologise"; "apologize" is American English.

This plane is a Blackburn Bucaneer. It was the main attack aircraft aboard
the conventionnal carrier of the Royal Navy.

conventional

I remember first seeing the Buccaneer at a Farnborough air show. I
think it was referred to as the NA.39 in those days. Nice and loud
using reheat when accelerating fast, though the Lightning and Vulcan,
in their different ways, never disappointed either.

Sojourner