Old July 23rd 03, 12:22 AM
JimC

Most A&Ps I know would say that 16.5 hours is enough to do the job. Sounds
like you had a pretty good year.

I find that I am always fixing something during the year in addition to
whatever is done during the annual. Sometime I will have to go through all
the logs and figure out what the real annualized costs are for my
maintenance. The result would of course fall under the rules of "double
secret probation" and not be shared with the wife : -)

"Ben Smith" wrote in message
Yes, the airframe and engine logbooks state that approved checklists were
used. Why, is 16.5 not enough time for a 172?

"Jim Vadek" wrote
16.5 hours for a thorough inspection with all the manufacturer's

checklist
items completed?