Old November 6th 11, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ray conlon

Default 2-33 - $25K?

On Nov 6, 1:06*pm, Kevin Christner wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:37*pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:

On Nov 6, 6:43*am, ray conlon wrote:

K&L the outfit run by Kyle and Less Schweizer, will overhaul and
completely *refurbish a 2-33 for about 65K...

Wow, just wow. Talk about economics.

Not that I doubt the basic numbers; the person-hours for onesey-twosey
refurbishment sound about right. But to spend bank like that and get a
2-33 for the investment? The mind boggles.

Maybe I should dust off my drawings for an ASK21-ish two-seater...

Any estimate of what such a kit would cost?

It's not a kit, you take it to K&L and they do the overhaul and it's
ready to fly....