Old August 30th 04, 05:00 AM
Jack

Kevin Brooks wrote:

Translation being, "I am too dumb to be able to read more than three
paragraphs at a time, and have nothing of substance to add to the discussion
topic anyway."

If I have little to add to a discussion of THAD, it doesn't mean I
wouldn't like to learn. Of course if you are not concerned that anyone
read your postings, you are excused from the cohort of the
communication-capable. I certainly don't need to read the same thing
several times or to waste time digging out a new line or two embedded in
paragraphs of old info. But hey, if NG conventions are too restrictive
for one of your stature, so be it.

The pepper isn't worth separating from the fly****.

Jack