Old July 1st 18, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default My Portable Power Flarm apparently didn't log an .IGC file fortoday's flight (too bad because we caught our strongest thermal yet around KSFM!)

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 4:09:00 PM UTC-4, Kristin Nowell wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem? I updated to version 6.42 a while ago, and since then I have gotten several error messages saying SD card not found (even though it is in there) on start up, but that seemed to fix itself upon restarting the unit. But after today's flight it just recopied yesterday's flight onto the SD card. Perhaps I should try running the Repair function...?

Thanks,

Kristin
Dimona H36 motorglider

Perhaps try another mSD card?