Old March 17th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

cavedweller wrote:
On Mar 17, 5:03 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:09:54 -0700 (PDT), cavedweller wrote:

I apologize for thinking you were pre-flight student, but your few hundred
hours of flying doesn't show in your concerns in this thread.

Hmmmm. Perhaps the reason for your confusion is:

"WJRFlyBoy
More options Nov 22 2007, 3:16 pm
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.student, rec.aviation.piloting
From: WJRFlyBoy
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:16:22 -0500
Subject: Advice Requested
It's time to stop talking and start doing so I would appreciate any
advice
on how to assess a flight school, instructor, pricing and any other
suggestions.

See signature below.

"I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,
just a rather slow student who's not qualified to give advice that
might kill someone."- Hide quoted text -

But you said, upthread, "..but it's not like I haven't had a few
hundred hours in single/twin in the left seat." Sorry to quibble but
I confuse easily, you see.....

MS Flight Sim