Old September 22nd 04, 06:49 PM
Peter Twydell

In article , denyav
writes

You dont need to ,even a third grader can understand what Brzezinski meant.

Perhaps, but I have no idea what you mean. Or even what ZB said.

Interesting,I think ZBs words need not much clarification,they are
very clear.
I dont understand why smart people start playing dumb when faced with
clear but implicating statements.

I don't know how many ways there are of conveying to you that I have no
idea what ZB said in this context. It's no use banging on about it
without telling me what you're talking about.

Does the average American really care much about people's ethnic
background? Or only the paranoid, such as yourself?

You are right,over 80% percent of American people do not care about
peoples ethnic background,but the problem is that the Anglo minority
that make up less than 20% of population but fully control US,they
care very much about ethnicity.While they openly advocate that
etnicity should not be a factor in US,(if ethnicity would be
factor,Anglo minority could not fully control US) and try to supress
the importance of the importance of heritage for the other ethnic
groups,behind closed doors they practice racism and make plans to keep
US under Anglo control.
Those who are old enough will remember signs like that "Help
Wanted,Irish do not need to apply" or stories of excelent Jewish
students that dared to apply to the top Anglo higher education
instutitions in US.
Anglos have recovered US after 1872,this time without using RN but
using much more subtle but much more effective methods

Rhodes wrote "Why should we form a secret society with but one object
the furtherance British Empire and the bringing of whole uncivilised
world under British rule for the recovery of United States for making
the Anglo-Saxon RACE but ONE empire".

He succeded.period.

Lots of babble but very little sense. If you live in an English-speaking
(and I bet that ****es you off) country, at least make an effort to use
the language comprehensibly. Your arguments, such as they are, are lost
in a non-grammatical morass of syntactical gobbledegook.

So if an ethnic group wants to rule a big country , they need either
Republican Guard divisions manned by the members of ruling ethnic and/or
religious group or if you cannot do that, PSYOPs that gives the
impression that
the US under massive external threat.

What?

I think you still have difficulty in understanding Brzezinskis words.

See above. Even if I knew what his words were, which I don't, they'd
probably be more comprehensible than yours.

Keep up the good work, it gives us a good laugh from time to time.
--

Good Luck to all Anglos including our minority Anglos as well as to
Anglos in

They,specially Anglos in Anglo homeland will need good luck in future.

Anglo" (whatever the hell that means) conspiracy.

Meaning of Anglo? Well you should check out works and deeds of great British
Statesman Lord Rhodes.

Who? If you mean Cecil Rhodes, he was many things, but never a Lord.
Your credibility, minuscule as it is, is diminished further by your lack
of accuracy.

Is an Anglo someone of purely* English ancestry, such as Washington? Is
a Scot like Polk classed as an Anglo? What about the Irish connection:
JFK and Reagan?

Answer the question (if you can)

*Do you have any idea how the English came to be?

Answer the question (if you can)

You know all of our Presidents are either Rhodes scholars or certified by
Boston Brahmins.

I know no such thing. I have never given such considerations a moment's
thought.

If you think that Rhodes Scholarships are an Anglo-American conspiracy,
why did they originally include Germans?

Answer the question (if you can)

Nice bit of snipping of the preceding post, BTW. It's all right, you
don't have to apologise for making a mistake and calling the Roosevelts
"Anglos", we wouldn't like you to do anything that's out of character

To be a part of Anglo conspiracy you dont need to be an ethnic
Anglo,some become a part of it even without realizing it,some become a
part of it for personal gains.

I've obviously missed out somewhere, because despite having links to
religious groups, the police, the armed services, charities, medical
services, broadcasting and business, and having family, friends and
business contacts in 11 or so countries, nobody has ever invited me to
be part of the conspiracy. Not even the Freemasons or the Rotary Club.

Perhaps that just proves your conspiracy theory: the absence of direct
proof or personal experience just shows how effective the conspiracy is!

Lets name it sir,Pearl Harbor,Northwoods and 9/11 were not planned by
Germans,Jews,Hispanics,Irish or Arabs,they were both Anglo
operations,designed to provide broad Public support behind ruling
Anglo minority.

Very clever of the "Anglos" to persuade all those Saudis to perpetrate
9/11. If the "Anglos" are that good, then they DESERVE to rule the world
(again).

"United we stand"
Translation: "if we unite behind our Anglo rulers we stand"

We stand where? Do you understand what "United we stand" means?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!