Old November 21st 04, 01:46 AM
Mike Rapoport

Default KT76C Mode C transponder - what is it worth?

Go to ebay and search for completed auctions.

Mike
MU-2

"Peter" wrote in message

Like a lot of European pilots are are being forced to install Mode S
in 2005, I will have a 3 year old KT76C, in mind condition, for sale
to someone in the USA.

I have 2 questions:

1. What sort of price could one get for it? It is covered by a 2 year
Honeywell extended warranty, starting Oct 2004, which I believe is
transferable.

2. What documents, if any, would have to come with it to be useful to
an American aircraft owner? I can't issue an 8130-3 myself.

Thank you for any feedback.

Peter.
E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.