Old September 24th 03, 12:46 AM

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:21:09 GMT, David Megginson
wrote:

In Canada, learning about temperature errors in the altimeter is a
standard part of the PPL curriculum, but I've noticed that it's not so
familiar to U.S. pilots (at least not private pilots). We have tables
in our AIP and other publications showing what errors to expect, and
when flying IFR, we are required to add those errors to all instrument
approach altitudes (MDA, DH, etc.) in very cold temperatures.

There is no such "requirement" , either in Canada nor the USA.

Stan