Old July 23rd 05, 07:32 PM
Dennis Fetters

Scratch wrote:

He's politely asked that http://tinyurl.com/8ejpq be shared.

What Mr. Scratch is referring to is a letter that Joe Rinke posted to
the newsgroups years ago, after RHCI filed a lawsuit against him for
breach of contract. After we filed the lawsuit, I got an email from Joe
Rinke threatening to tell my wife and my friend Glenn that I was having
an affair with Glenn's wife, if I don't drop the lawsuit.

That same night I wrote Joe Rinke a harsh but personal email telling him
to bring it on, with many of the words you read below contained in it.
But, Joe Rinke took that email and changed the wording to make a
completely new meaning, and posted it to the newsgroups. I did not write
the letter you read below, and there was never an affair with Glenn's
wife. On the contrary, we were all good friends.

I swear to God that the letter below was wrote not by me, but by Rinke
or someone under his control. These types of things are exactly what we
had to put up with from Joe Rinke, and some of his companions.

What you believe is your personal preference. I don't care, it's you
that must live with your dark hearts. I will place my side before you in
defense when necessary, but after believe what you wish. You want to
believe a liar, blackmailer and extortionist like Joe Rinke, then it's
up to you. I never wrote the letter below, and I swear to God I didn't.
Ask Joe Rinke to swear to God I did.

So Mr. Scratch, try again, but this time put something I wrote. Shame on
you for posting this letter and not posting my answer to Rinke's letter
denying to the newsgroup I wrote it. It says much about you. Think about
that for a moment.

Dennis Fetters

Subject: Advertisements
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 03:43:21 -0500
From: Dennis Fetters
Reference: 1

Well, Mr. Rinke,

I can see that you did not take my first warning seriously.
That just shows me how stupid you are. You didn't even have
the guts to write me back. Like I told you and your friends
at Oshkosh, that if I find out that you and your business
associates offer to sell your conversion to any of my customers,
I will sue you for every dime you've got and put you out of
business before you even get started.

I've also asked your buddy Glenn, more than once, to pull your
ad from his web page. I don't know who you think you little men
are, but if you continue advertising and continue offering out
the turbine conversion and upgrades at half of my price I will
sue you for everything...I'll not just stop at your business, but
I'll go for your house, belongings and anything else you'll ever
try and own, and you'll always be the nothing you are now. And
with that, I'll go after anybody that's part of your company and
any customer that also does business with you, and I'll tell
them whatever it takes to have them believe you're at fault, and
have them thank you for their troubles.

If you think you got trouble and expenses now, just try screwing
with my life and friends, and you'll live the worst nightmare you
could imagine. Look you nothing, we've sued the best, and beat
them all at their own game. You will never have any idea of the
endurance we developed in building this company, and the hundreds
of people much, much bigger then you that we had to defeat, and
sometimes two or more at a time. You will be peanut's, and I'll
enjoy eating you and your buddies for lunch.

You got until Wednesday to mail me, fax me or Email me a letter that
you've closed your web page advertising Rinke Aerospace, along with
an apology, or I'll make a game of this, and go for all. After the
apology, and if I like it, we'll get back to business and settle
this as painlessly as you want to make it. The harder you'll play,
the harder I'll play....times two.

Try me,