Old April 8th 04, 01:21 AM
Richard Wham

"Mike Beede" wrote in message
In article , The Auction

Hangar wrote:

In 24 hours we already have nearly 50 members and over 200 items have

been
put up for auction, some so hot the bidding has already started. I can
guarantee that some of the items listed you will have NEVER seen before.

If you weren't already aware, The Auction Hangar is now the number one
auction site to buy and sell anything related to aviation including:

Slides,
Safety Cards, Postcards, DVD's, Videos, Memorabilia and much much more.

Hmm. When I search on "aviation" at eBay, I get 4084 hits. And they
haven't spammed rec.aviation.ifr recently. I especially liked that you
spam-proofed your email address, . . . oops.

Sorry.

Mike Beede