Old April 24th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

"Roger" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 06:22:10 -0700, "Matt Barrow"
wrote:

I would say, "most voters", not the average voter does not have either
the information or the ability to use it to the point of being able to
make an intelligent choice.

I would add that most voters have neither the information nor the ability
make sense of it, and DON'T HAVE THE INTERST in doing so.

Hey, don't bother me, the ballgame is on...

I'm sorry Matt. I was watching TV while you were typing. What were we
talking about?

Ummmm...

sigh

BTW There was a good program on tonight that started out showing some
old photos of glaciers and then faded to the present view from the
same location. Now that was eye opening!

I saw something like that a year or so ago. They showed pictures of glaciers
(Yellowstone mainly) taken in the late 1880's, then compared it to pictures
taken today. The glaciers were either greatly receeded or completely
vanished.

Thing is, someone else showed pictures taken from 1905-1915 and the pictures
then looked pretty much like today.