Old June 4th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cavedweller

Default PIREP: 2008 Red Bull Air Races Detroit

On 2008-06-04, cavedweller wrote:

Bertie, do be quiet.

I expect Bertie to quote all of a 120+-line message to add one line of
useless comment. You don't have to make matters worse by requoting the
entire thing *again*; if you *must* feed Bertie's ego by replying to him, at
least do what he refuses to do and please trim your quotes.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC * * * * * * * * *http://www.conmicro.comhttp://jmaynard.livejournal.com* * *http://www.tronguy.net
Fairmont, MN (FRM) * * * * * * * * * * * *(Yes, that's me!)

You're quite right, of course, and I usually do trim appropriately (or
at least try to) but I was so engrossed in whether it was even
advisable to offer a comment and I was on my way out the door
and....well....thanks for the reminder, and the civility.