Old April 2nd 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (was Fetters)

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:33:18 -0700, Dennis Fetters wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:10:55 -0700 (PDT), in limbo wrote:

On Mar 31, 12:15 am, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:

That's because he knows that I am capable of the worst nightmares on his
putrid body.

With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
me.

You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
them.)

Actually, this impostor is not half-bad.

I do like some of what he says. I would love to be able to say that I
would like to see some people around here with their head on the sharp
end of a post, but I would never say that in public.

Ill take that back. I've said it and I will stand by it.