Old January 22nd 10, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default IGC File / Flight-track Analysis

On Jan 21, 8:00*pm, Eric Greenwell wrote:

There are a number of programs that do this, such as SeeYou, simulator
software (Condor?), even commercial programs that reconstruct a flight
from gps data for accident and other investigations. T2T (track to

Eric -

Yes I have. The catch is that this project isn't mine; I'm
volunteering my time for it. And the people I'm working with don't
want the end-result to be tied to any licensing fees or restrictions
on use of the code.
*sigh* *shrug*

Thanks all,

--Noel