Old April 16th 17, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default Cobra trailer brake heating up

Eric,

what did you find that caused your brake problem? I'm going to be adjusting my 2000 Cobra trailer brakes soon, and would appreciate any hints you could give.

-John, Q3

On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 11:36:15 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:

The overrun mechanism is working properly. I'll check the cable actuators when I
take the drum off tomorrow. The shoes are original, and appear to have plenty of
lining when I look through the little hole in the backing plate, but I'll know for
sure with the drum off.