Old October 9th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default My new flying rule - bring camera

The day I got my checkout in the Beech King Air 200, the
NASA 747 was in Wichita, with the shuttle piggy-back, on the
way to Paris for the airshow.
We did our airwork over McConnell AFB above 10,000 feet and
joined up with the 747 and flew a few miles away for a
period of time. After a minute or two, we turned to each
other and said, "Damn, left my camera at home."

"Bob Noel" wrote in
message
| yep - I've been kind of dumb these past few fall flights.
Today
| was yet another absolutely perfect flying day (today's
flight is
| the reason I own an airplane). I'm still kicking myself
for