Old December 30th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Matthew L. Martin

Default more (literally) felony stupid

Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:56:08 -0800 (PST), Dr. HotSalt wrote:

On Dec 29, 10:35 am, vern wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 00:08:37 -0800 (PST), Dr. HotSalt wrote:
The general level of competence with the language these days is
deplorable
Nothing of
any substance, not a single shred of insight, just your desperation
relentlessly driving you to try and convince yourself it's only one
person kicking your useless ass.

Sorry to burst your bubble there Hotturds, but the vast
MAJORITY of people reading your tripe think you're a spanktard. And
part of the reason is your bizarre Markie fetish.

And by the way Hotturds, you sure as hell are one of the most hilarious
things I've ever seen. I mean how ****ing stump stupid do you have to
be to think that Mark isn't Tiger Would

Stalking me too now, Jeffey? I'm surprised you have the time.

Dr. HotSalt

I'm surprised you have a dick. But then you did a great job of shoving a
tube up it, didn't you stupidmothe****ethatyouare.

Dank? Is that you?

Matthew

--
I have two and 1/3 granddaughters:

Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
wants to be.
Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
wants to be.