Old March 16th 04, 07:14 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

MRQB wrote:

Hello, all well I have been lurking and posting trying to find me a low cost
time builder well I almost have up the hunt, I went to bed early Thursday
night woke up about 4am logged on to eBay and to my surprise a local area
person posted a nice little low time 1976 150 called the guy at 5am woke him
up, he called back about 8 am I spoke with him settled on a over the phone
price, price dependant upon inspection.

Thanks To All The Groups Here For Putting Up With Me And For All The
Excellent Advice.

As one of the posters who gave you grief for your attitude in this, let
me say congratulations and many happy hours. Glad it finally worked out
for you.