Old September 4th 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
PCool

Default ClearNav vs. LX 9000

Hello Mike

"Michael Clarke" ha
scritto nel messaggio news:4e636bc8$0$26623

http://www.lxavionics.co.uk/variometers.htm

what a beautiful cockpit you have!! You do have LCD aboard, in those pics!!
I too have an LX8000 on the club DuoDiscus and I like the Airspace system.
I am still working on the airspace functionalities on LK, in fact.

One of the big misteries for us not having ever seen a MiniMap in direct
sunlight is to discover its visibility.
Since you do have these units Mike, would you try and make some pics of them
in a bright sunny day?
I know it's hard to get one now (sunny days I mean) but in my life I could
only see one MiniMap last year in an hangar during the winter.
1000 cd seems a lot to me, but of course also the LCD coating makes the
difference under sunlight.

thanks
best!
Paolo