Old November 20th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default I've had it with Chinese tools!

These are the same people who sell the Blue-Point cordless screwdrivers. I
had one for which I needed a diagram so I could put it together again after
I opened it to clean it (I let it sit for some time, should have taken
notes!). I tried no less than SIX times to get them to reply to emails to
customer service, through their web site. They never did, so I never do
business with them again.

I'm picky, I only do business with companies that don't just want to take my
money, but also are willing to support the products they sell.

"Capt.Doug" wrote in message
news
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
I've had it with the El Cheapo Corp. tools I've been buying from vendors

at
OSH and other places. When I really need them to deliver, they break or

fail
to work as they should.

I bought my safety-wire pliers off the Snap-On truck 26 years ago. The
initial cost is pricey, but amortized over 26 years plus another couple of
decades of expected usage, the cost is a bargain. The next best option for
me is the Sears store, especially on the weekends when I don't want to
drive
out to the Snap-On guy's house.

D.