Old June 8th 05, 11:13 PM
Merlin Dorfman

In rec.aviation.military Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
Merlin Dorfman wrote:

In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. wrote:
Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
especially
just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
Americans an countless Iraqis.

It continually amazes me that clueless types confuse lying under oath
with anything else.

What "else" did you have in mind? Killing tens of thousands
unnecessarily?
Some clueless types confuse Clinton's lying under oath with
perjury (which it wasn't). He committed no crimes; in fact the
charge of obstruction of justice was actually closer to being true
than the charge of perjury, but the House managers didn't seem to
understand that.