Old September 19th 04, 06:24 PM
miso

Personally, these are not worth the download, though I found the ice
test interesting. Basically what you have are still photos, maybe a
second or two of moving video, and hackneyed rock music.

Since all you really get are stills, I would have preferred higher
resolution jpgs on a webpage. I have a few CD players and can supply
my own music.

Pass.

Scott Ferrin wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:42:50 +0100, Steve
wrote:

Interesting (to some at least) flight test videos:

www.f4hq.com/temp/F-22_CTF_Video.wmv - ~38Mb
www.f4hq.com/temp/High-AOA.wmv - ~10Mb

Bandwidth is limited so if anyone can host them go ahead. I have nothing to
do with the videos, just passing the word.

Nice! And if you find anymore pass them along. I'm going to put them
on my FTP and I'll leave them there for a few days so people can
download them (I got some strange behavior form IE when I double
clicked on the links).

These are WAY nice. Footage of four ship formations, air to air of
gun firing, lots of high AOA on the second one (I guess that goes
without saying). These aren't just your typical sterile low res shots
patched together. If you've got the bandwidth I'd definitely
recommend them. I imagine Denyav and Venik will be choking on their
livers after they see these.

http://www.xmission.com/~sferrin/F-22_CTF_Video.wmv

http://www.xmission.com/~sferrin/High-AOA.wmv

Oh and Satriani ain't bad either.