Old December 13th 04, 09:56 PM
Markus Feyerabend

I guess that chances of hearing from somebody who has sufficient experience
in both (all three) and is willing to report are almost nill...
However, I´d be interested as well, although I´m lightyears away from
getting my hands on any of the three...! :-(

In the Nov 1991 issue of "FLYER" (UK magazine) Richard Goode flight tested
the SU-26 and made some side comments about the EA-300 (mid wing at that
time, not L). If somebody is interested, I can try to get the article
scanned and faxed.

Regards,
Markus

ShawnD2112 schrieb in Nachricht ...
I'd be interested in hearing such a comparison, too. Hell, throw in the

Cap
232 while you're at it!!