Old October 7th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

Default Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:04:55 -0700 (PDT), BeechSundowner wrote:

On Oct 7, 11:47*am, Mike Ash wrote:

I can't imagine that anybody in this thread cares very much what other
people think,

Only one person cares what others think and it's clear to me it's
Gattman.

You are right, everybody else probably doesn't give one rats butt but
it should be known if he is an instructor, other CFI's should be
cringing for the way he has responded and behaved these past two weeks
in the newsgroups.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach. In this specific case I
reference "can" as being able to separate Usenet from reality.

If the CFI shoe fits the CFI delusions, let them wear them.