Old March 24th 05, 12:25 AM
Chris Ehlbeck

Default PIREPS on Pilot PA21-70T headset?

I'm considering adding a passenger headset as my wife doesn't want anyone
using "her" headset. I'd like to get a PASSIVE set but a good quality
comfortable one along the quality of the Telex Echelon's my wife wears.
Considering another Telex set with is fairly well adjustable but have seen
the Pilot USA PA21-70T sets for about the same price. I can take or leave
the cell phone interface, so that's not an issue. I was wondering if anyone
here has any experience with the Pilot set, good or bad for me to consider.
The Pilot's boast light weight and say they're quiet. Comfort is also what
I'm looking for. She might decide to use the Pilot's instead the Telex.
For some reason, I want to avoid something with the wire booms.
Sure I can get something I already have but that takes the fun out of it!

Thanks for any tips.
--
Chris Ehlbeck, PP-ASEL
"It's a license to learn, have fun and buy really expensive hamburgers."