Old March 15th 04, 02:11 PM
Rich

Give us a HARD question next time, Steve!

#2 Navcom is a McCoy (conversion of a King KX170 or KX175
Below that is (I believe) a Northstar Loran or GPS
Next, a Venerable Bendix T12-C ADF
and at the bottom (I think) is some kind of a King DME

next photo

Narco transponder .... looks like an AT5A
and below that an STEC 50 Autopilot control head.

I'm open to nits and gnats on the details, particularly the Northstar.

Rich

Steve wrote:
Well, it's a mystery to me anyway. Does anyone know what brand and model,
the nav/com, loran, adf, and dme are in the following photo? I'm sure the
top nav/com is Collins vhf-251 and 351, but the nav/com below that one? And
the others? Also, can anyone identify the transponder in the second photo?
Thank you, for any insights.

- Steve

http://www.shn.org/avionics.jpg
http://www.shn.org/transponder.jpg