Old June 25th 03, 01:34 AM
CJS

Phil Miller wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:09:01 -0500, CJS wrote:

Bill Silvey wrote:

"Tom Mosher" gbronline.com@tmosher wrote in message

Ah yes, Banks beer. I remember it well from my two-week vacation in
Barbados many a year ago. Pretty good beer and very reasonably
priced. My brothers and I would go through a case or so a night after
scuba diving all day.

Where'd you stay? East coast or west coast?

Barbados also produces some of the best rum made - Mount Gay.

Aw yeah. Mt. Gay sugarcane overproof rum. God what nectar.

Careful, or Phil will start ranting about the taste of Bundy OP.

Oh I don't know, Craig. I'm prepared to concede that there may be rums
nearly as good as Bundy. :-)

Hmmmm. Might be time to whip up a Dark & Stormy with my remaining
Bundy.

Cheers...Craig
O M
http://www.vabene.net
---
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless
information.
- Calvin (and Hobbes)

All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited
power.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people
who annoy me.
- Fred Allen